Saturday, December 26, 2009

A hard to please customer equals A Moron


It was beautiful just beautiful. Tata delivered what it promised a car in a price which nobody even thought that too with whatever accessories are required. yes I am talking about 1 Lakh car Tata Nano. Still the comment that my friend made was "It just look like a Bajaj Auto". Well does someone know how much an auto cost? its more than the price you are dreaming to own a car. "Well I am a customer who is hard to please" is the answer. Its interesting how do you interpret this. I guess it means I am a moron who only knows asking asking and asking without even thinking how much am I paying for it or whether anyone else coming to even this close to what I am getting. Customer is the king but when will all these kings learn to how much is too much. Another one which is very interesting "I had to go through the pain of using shaving cream only because Gillet do not supply enough Shaving foams in my area". Oh wow non availability of Gels I can understand but pain of using Shaving cream! My My My what to do with High minds. Hindi is cheap but English is class, Bollywood never deserves anything more than 3 while Hollywood never goes below 4 stars. These remind me of people who are rich in nuisance value. But now Amir told me the secret to still be happy. Just make your heart believe "All Is Well".

No comments: